LKPD

marek738

Hello

Please , Can you do one airport for wish ?

If you have got a time.

It would be airport Pardubice. It is my one of favourite airports in Czech Republic. It is amazing airport with amazing city.

Please Can you do this airport ? Please for free !

I can give you all informations , photos and other ducuments around this airport.

Thank you

Sincerely

Marek Sumpich

I read message 

Being that it's rather inefficient to rumble through the FTX enhanced airport release announcements to find airport requests, I thought I would open a centralized request thread. This will help Neil and the team as we continuously develop our airport to do lists. Just remember that we do not do enhanced airports in Orbx full regions as those have already been done. We will try to include as many requests on our lists as possible and many will eventually be completed. However, please be patient (as you all have been) though, as it may take some time as we all have a long list of airports in the pipeline already. This request thread is for any airport, not just ones in North America.

Request away!

Cheers,

Todd

Hi Marek,

They actually do offer one very good payware airport in CZ, which I am sure you know about -- LKHV Horovice. 

Maybe one day they will eventually do another one but who can say.  Like you, I also hope for this.  Actually I hope that they will someday do the whole country as a full FTX region.  I think that would be spectacular, but I am sure it will not happen anytime soon.

If you have FTX North Germany, you will notice that there are a few airfields in NW CZ included there....  Cheb, Ostrov, Chomutov, and a few more.

Hi Ripcord,

Is in FTX germany LKKV Karlovy Vary airport ? and other slightly bigger than Ostrov and this small airports ?

Please Can you help ?

I sold all addons for FSX with FSX (I had only ORBX central with BASE Vector openLC and PFPX)

I am waiting on PMDG NGXv3 becuase I do not want buy current version of P3D and when PMDG release NGXv3 other new version of PREPAR3D. It is litle bit cheaper for me.

How long I should wait on LKPD or FTX REGION CZ ?

PS: Can I change FTX central with addons from FSX to work with PREPAR3D ? 

Thank you 

Sincerely

Marek Sumpich

Yes It´s not too bad.

But It is 5 years since release. 

Aiport has new terminal and some new other buildings.

If you have got time.  Can you upgrade the current version of LKPD ? 

It is only about some new things like terminal, parking tower and hangars.

I am not very big friend with computer and I can not image me working on scenery.

Therefore I ask you about this scenery.

Thank you

Oh, well, just saw the new terminal:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Fotos+Pardubice+Airport&client=firefox-b&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=iIxgw-r_1EDX8M%3A%2CdY2yEN70SY9R5M%2C_&usg=AFrqEzcTgd1MH5hpwOcBqAwIp-vRFR0QKA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjynJG8u63dAhVFyKQKHVCwB6UQ9QEwAHoECAYQBA#imgrc=iIxgw-r_1EDX8M:

""" It is only about make a new  terminal and some new buildings ? """

It's not as easy and fast done as you think. To design a new builduíng would take many hours and one must have the necessary  skills to do so.

Even the "simple" way:

- using "Instant Scenery" software and deleting necessary old objects will take time. One has to find the corresponding bgl files which controls the according textures. Then you have to find an adequte substitute terminal building from the standard object library.

All this already will take several hours and the result may not be satisfactory.

Additionally there are still author rights even on freeware.

Maybe you might contact one of the authors of LKDP_2013.zip and ask for support in this matter.

Do you want help me with upgrade this airport or something like that ? 

I promise I can give you all photos and documents about this airport. 

I can take a picture of Terminal and other building with parking.

Or Can you recommend me somebody who wants upgrade this airport ?

If you want work on this airport write Yes please.

Thank you 

Sorry, no idea.

Many simmers are reading here, most likely most of them are users and not designers.

Again I dealt a bit with the scenery and I come to the conclusion that it's not done with just setting some new buildings and a terminal.

I compared the real photos with the scenery: to get a satisfactory result someone must remodel certain ground  texture parts and different other things. 

This all takes a lot of  time and most of all interest in this airport.

Well, I think it's time to come to an end with this "problem". No offense, but you have to accept.

As I already said before, I don't have the time or leisure to occupy myself with this subject anymore.

And basically a scenery modification might cause  problems with the author's copyright regulations.

And by the way I never ever took money for scenery design work and I never will!

Archived