EGML

Dadtom65

Hi. Not sure if in right place to post this but I am having trouble with this Airport. Never had any trouble before with this Airport, plus I have done a complete install to a new Hard drive. It seems the runway and parking area are in a hole. Did try the vector control but the Airport is not showing in either panel be it enabled or disabled. So I can not fix it. Anyone any ideas. Thanks Derek.

Hi Scot. Sorry have posted images in the wrong forum and think they are not working anyway as have had no replies. Have checked the Scenery World Scenery and there is nothing there to do with Damyins Hall or the other one but that’s ok now anyway. So god knows what’s going on. Hopefully it is now only that one airport. I’ve had enough mucking about with it so will just leave it for now. Thanks for all your help. Derek.

TSnRMKv.jpg

Post edited to show the image.

Hi. I hope I have done this right as only the second time doing it. These are from EGML and is the problem i'm having. Have deleted the Alt file as described and have run the Vector tool and still getting this problem. Oh and reset the mesh to 5 meters as I had it on high. Thanks Derek.

Hi Nick sorry did not realise you had replied. I was thinking this morning must check and see if people could see my images and looks like they were ok. Right all my OpenLC are at the top in FTX  then you get the basic FSX stuff then after Africa comes the Orbx Vector group, then all the base files then there’s Orbxvector_aec, Default scenery, default terrain, then Prepar3D scenery at the bottom. So looks like it all needs sorting.?  Derek.

Hello Derek,

first you need to check everywhere else outside the ORBX folder for any other EGML files.

here is the guide.

Untitled.jpg

In a nutshell, FTX Central will do this for you.

at the top:

All other scenery

FTX airports

FTX regions

Australia airports

Australia region

Open LC

default to Africa

FTX Vector

Defaults

FTX Vector AEC

Right had a look in the Scenery Library. There’s only one EGML there but did notice that Orbx Vector AEC is above the default Scenery and Default Terrain, plus those two are greyed out as is 0005 base. Is that right that they are greyed out. Think the rest seems ok. Derek.

Archived