KGPI not showing in P3D airport list.

Jack Sawyer

Very strange, I see KGPI immediately underneath KFCA in that menu.

Did your install seems to work OK?

I tried to make a flight from KFCA just to see what happened and it started on the grass alongside the main KGPI runway.......

Hope you find a solution!

Leyland

2 minutes ago, Leyland said:

Very strange, I see KGPI immediately underneath KFCA in that menu.

Did your install seems to work OK?

I tried to make a flight from KFCA just to see what happened and it started on the grass alongside the main KGPI runway.......

Hope you find a solution!

Leyland

Thanks Leyland, it installed from FTX Central with no problems.  I just took off from what I think might be it but not sure :( 

Hi Jack, can you find it if you search for KGPI in the ICAO field instead? Or did you have the Turbulent Design version installed prior to this one? If so, it seems to be important to remove all traces of the former version, before installing the ORBX version. Hope you find the cause and get it working in full glory. It is awesome.

11 minutes ago, BrianV said:

Hi Jack, can you find it if you search for KGPI in the ICAO field instead? Or did you have the Turbulent Design version installed prior to this one? If so, it seems to be important to remove all traces of the former version, before installing the ORBX version. Hope you find the cause and get it working in full glory. It is awesome.

Nope, can’t find it and I never had any Turbulent products installed 

Hello Jack,

with this airport, you can set it as either KGPI or KFCA in its control panel.

If it is set as KFCA, that is how it will appear and there will be no KGPI, as there is no default version.

If it is set to be KGPI, there will still be a KFCA because there is a default version.

57 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Jack,

If it is set as KFCA, that is how it will appear and there will be no KGPI, as there is no default version.

If it is set to be KGPI, there will still be a KFCA because there is a default version.

Thanks Nick!!

Gosh, now I don’t remember what I set it to the first time.

I’ll check when I get home.

Really appreciate your help and Orbx’s support!

5 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Jack,

Ahh...I see now Nick, I just ran FTX Central and had a look.  Sure enough I remember setting it to KFCA so I could have AI traffic.  So I guess when I reinstalled it it set itself to KGPI.  So question, does this mean Ultimate Traffic Live won't work there?

Thanks 

Archived