Confusion over ICAO code for Coffs Harbour Aust

YAMBA1

ORBX  Identifies  Coffs Harbour  as YSCH for the ICAO code . However the Chart that  comes  with the ORBX  airport   is YCFS  and not YSCH.   Several charts from various sources  like AirServices Australia or SIM Plates X  also identifies  YCFS as Coffs Harbour . 

I just downloaded  from Navigraph cycle 1809 Rev1 an updated my addons  Active Sky  and FS-FlightControl  which do recognize YSCH  as an airport. Unfortunately the FMC  from  my PMDG  737 did  not  YSCH is not in the data  base  , but the FMC  did recognize YCFS

So my question is:  Why  2 codes ? Which  is the correct code  for Coffs Harbour in NSW ? 

A simple google search resulted in the following:

Coffs Harbour Airport: (IATA: CFS, ICAO: YCFS) (formerly ICAO code of YSCH until November 2007) is the only airport located in and serving the regional centre of Coffs Harbour, Australia. The airport is located near Boambee, south of Coffs Harbour. ... In 2011 the airport handled over 27,000 aircraft movements.

Thank  you all for this clarification  I guess some  juggling needs be done  between the outdated FSX  data  base and  my addons that are up to date  with the  latest  navigraph cycle for  establishing  a flyplan 

Archived