CTD on Arrival into KPHX

Something has changed recently in the KPHX area that's causing CTDs. At first I thought the issue was related to Flightbeam, but after some testing it seems that is not the case. From what I can tell, nothing else has been updated in that region. Is it possible the updates to ORBX Libs (july updates) are causing this problem? 

The aircraft type doesn't matter - on the HYDRR1 arrival, 10miles north of HYDRR, P3D will CTD, after a hang of 3 seconds. 

Trying to hunt down the cause. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Appreciate the reply.

My AI add on (UTLive) hasn't updated since the release of 1.1 (which means it hasn't). 

I don't disagree with what you're saying, it just seems strange. I've flown into KPHX with UTLive, for months with no issue. The only thing that's changed recently (when the problem started) is ORBX Libs were updated. 

This is a new problem, that just started a few weeks or a month ago.

I use UT Live as well and am careful about which AI aircraft I use with the program.  So far, so good, though a couple had display problems--no landing gear and props didn't turn--but nothing so far has caused P3D to crash.  I don't see how the Orbx Libs would be a factor since KPHX isn't an Orbx product.  An FS9 AI aircraft was my first guess.

Thanks.

I'm just trying to think what changed in my ecosystem that could be causing the issue. KPHX is a Flightbeam airport, but during my troubleshooting, I uninstalled it and am still having the issues. I don't know enough about what ORBX libs do, and how that may or may not affect what's going on in that area.

I was suggested by Flightbeam to ask for the previous version of the Libs to try if that fixed the problem.

Hopefully someone from ORBX could offer some insight.

Archived