Strange Objects on some Strips in PNG

Light

Hi All THis has probably bin covered in the past and its not serious enough to warrant a support query but I was wondering if anyone else has found strange objects on some Papua Niu Guinea strips.[ looks like a very large house size portable radio and a busted balloon]. Sort of stuffs the look of everything. The airstrips are  Mendi and Tabubil. There may be others. Anyone know how I can remove them eg what to look for in'Scenery"   Thanks in anticipation.

Hello light,

Some screenshots  with Shift+Z coordinates would be great, it helps the Devs & staff to hone in on the exact location for direct comparison, also would be helpful to know which sim you are running and  FTX software in the location of your issue, and any Addon software in use for the same locale .

I've just searched the forum and have found only a few of topics relating to these oversized object parts, (ie: oversized radio headsets, hairpieces, radio comms devices all detached from the people wearing the objects) - noted at airfields such as AYPY in PNG,  KORS in PNW,  KPSP in NA Global, NZCI Chattam islands in NZNI. Have a read through these topics, see if any of the advice resolves your issue (Links below).

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/90358-aypy/?tab=comments#comment-823435

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/88164-what-is-this/?tab=comments#comment-804049

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/87196-lost-found-missing-headset-anyone-kpsp-and-nzsinzci/

The problem may relate to FTX PeopleFlow or the PeopleFlow Object bgl controlling the proper display of PeopleFlow objects, the only advice given was to reinstall Orbx libraries in the hopes that this unknown issue resolves. There may also be specific PF objects in the AYPY or Orbx PNG Scenery folders which might have been corrupted somehow, so a reinstallation of your AYPY package may also resolve these oversized detached PeopleFlow objects.

Do the reinstalls first, then recheck the airfields where you saw these objects, hopefully everything is appropriately back to normal.

Failing this, then I would suspect that you may have duplicate PeopleFlow object bgl's somewhere else in your addon scenery installations, (often the culprit for unusual and unidentifiable software behaviour that cannot be replicated or experienced by all but a small few users) these duplicates should be routed out and removed, PeopleFlow is "Orbx IP" and should only be found in Orbx software installations. Mind you if they exist outside the Orbx folders/OrbxLibraries they will have been renamed by the "Jack Sparrow, BlackBeard" to avoid detection and will be difficult to readily ID, requiring the user to isolate the scenery and retest to see which Addon package has rogue files in it, and then report what Addon scenery package is using Orbx IP.

Archived