KSAN V2 airplane crash

Dear all,

When I place airplanes at gates at KSAN object crashes are detected, which is not the case when I place them on the runways. Anybody else experiencing the same issues?

Thanks a lot in advance for help.

Regards,

Marco

9 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi,

I have a small update where this issue has been resolved.

The update will be online in the next days.

Cheers

Thank you Matteo

you are a star

it seems the community will keep you busy for a while

cheers 

I am having the same problem. If I locate my airplane anywhere but on the runway I get an immediate crash and reload to the default P3DV4 aircraft and airport.

On 8/19/2018 at 12:22 AM, Markito said:

Dear all,

When I place airplanes at gates at KSAN object crashes are detected, which is not the case when I place them on the runways. Anybody else experiencing the same issues?

Thanks a lot in advance for help.

Regards,

Marco

4 hours ago, johnfast said:

I am having the same problem. If I locate my airplane anywhere but on the runway I get an immediate crash and reload to the default P3DV4 aircraft and airport.

This is strange, tou should have the crash just near terminal. Try to uninstal and reinstall it for the moment and update without this crash problems is coming.

Cheers

5 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

This is strange, tou should have the crash just near terminal. Try to uninstal and reinstall it for the moment and update without this crash problems is coming.

Cheers

Thanks for the quick reply. I should clarify, when I load at any gate I get the crash. On a runway all is OK. I can wait for the update to see if it resolves the crash.

17 hours ago, johnfast said:

Thanks for the quick reply. I should clarify, when I load at any gate I get the crash. On a runway all is OK. I can wait for the update to see if it resolves the crash.

Meanwhile you can remove the crash detection from your setting and you will not have the problem.

Cheers

Archived