Freeware Packs

Double J

Hello,

you seem not to have an Orbx Direct account in either your forum name or using your forums e mail address.

I have found one account that might be yours but before I reset it, please send me a Private Message with your

Orbx Direct account name and e mail address.

51 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you seem not to have an Orbx Direct account in either your forum name or using your forums e mail address.

I have found one account that might be yours but before I reset it, please send me a Private Message with your

Orbx Direct account name and e mail address.

I got it. Thanx  I swear I had the freeware packs added to my account eons ago, 

I did notice that NA and EU airport packs were not in my ORBX central as before and had to go to the store and activate the new freeware Global airports. That's why you wont see  a upgrade prompt in central. It caught me off guard too. They rolled both packs into one. I think they should explain this behavior but it was easy to figure out what was going on.  Josh

On 8/12/2018 at 12:16 PM, FreeBird said:

I did notice that NA and EU airport packs were not in my ORBX central as before and had to go to the store and activate the new freeware Global airports. That's why you wont see  a upgrade prompt in central. It caught me off guard too. They rolled both packs into one. I think they should explain this behavior but it was easy to figure out what was going on.  Josh

I definitely fell for the same thing.

Archived