Any Remote GA Flyer's Out There

Yen

Hi

Enjoy GA flying in Australia I like to fly as remote as I can, particularly Eastern WA YGLS YCGI etc, planning to fly the Gunbarrel HWY, have Holgermesh and  Orbx Au Australia installed, simply awesome, late afternoon flying the colors of remote Australia come alive, Southern Tasmania (out of YBHB fly North to Mt Ossa, Cradle Mountain Wow!!!)

Get the impression that 'most' not all seem to be into SIDS and Stars and got to have a 15,000km flight plan :D and would find the remote GA flying ... well ... mind numbing :unsure:

Are there any remote GA flyers out there?

Two Questions Also

What would FTX Global Base Pack do/add to my current setup (Au Australia and Holgermesh)

FTX Global Trees HD does this include gum trees as European pines etc would look out of place in Australia

Hi Yen.

Glad you are enjoying it all.  Orbx scenery is the best scenery IMHO. I personally don't use anything else.

With regards to GA fliers, yes there are a lot of members who like GA flying, including yours truly.  Nothing better in my opinion.  A good scenery to get is PNG.  There are a number of airfields to find and it gives a good chance to use GE too.  Find a good GA aircraft if you haven't already, low and slow.

Have fun.

JimNZ

Thanks for the replies and my VFR world got so much better today as I couldn't resist the Summer Sale (am addicted to online shopping :unsure:) - picked up FTX Global (Base Pack) and Vector today :)

Archived