New Zealand airport problems

Euphonist

This week I bought and installed my last 2 regions: New Zealand North and South Island.

However, strange things are happening.

First of all, the planes look not to be positioned good:

NZNV-LittleNavMap.JPG.29c73ffaf3930f54948b866aec9cd05f.JPG

(Little Navmap)

When planes are moving the taxi through buildings:

NZNV-1.jpg.c24da4d53385a55537c282d37478a62e.jpg

NZNV-2.jpg.33cf72551f1bb58f1e069e10dafb6080.jpg

But looking at Google Earth after exporting from Little NavMap it looks good there:

67389861_NZNV-GoogleEarth.thumb.JPG.2ffe6cade312018e4467847fd9ec8f37.JPG

I don't get the point and am rather confused.

Are you familiar with this behavior and can you help me out.

Have a nice flight,

Wil

Thanks Nick,

At first I thought that this was just a message from your side. But I know you. You have a meaning with that.

Then I looked at Little Navmap and found out that I needed to load the scenery library:

LoadSceneryLibrary.JPG.144aaf2a3517231df38a564f47e06810.JPG

That resolved the issue on the map.

Remains that the behavior of other plane is still strange.

Thank you again,

Wil

Wil ... NZ is my "home" so I tend to jump in if I see anything NZ-related.

There's something a little odd with your install. Here's what mine looks like in P3Dv4.3:

invercargill_1280.jpg?dl=1

Just to test, I set both my AI sliders to 100% then sat back and watched. This is using the ORBX freeware AI package, BTW.

All aircraft appeared to be parked properly - and all the AI followed the taxiways correctly - not through any obstacles of any sort.

My "LittleNavMap" (great program!!) looks identical to Nick's.

Adam.

What time of day was that (precisely)? I'll need to see that CRJ (or whatever it is) appear. When I run the scenario, the big stuff is parked elsewhere - and only the smaller GA aircraft move around that spot, so I didn't see a problem. Also - I wasn't on spot 9 at the time.

It's possible that those parking spots need to be edited so as not to accept the larger aircraft - but I suspect it wouldn't be a high priority for a patch (unless NZNV was being re-worked anyway).

Wups - looks like I need to update my signature. It's currently showing me still on P3Dv4.2.

And (I hate to say it :lol:) but look up a few posts: "There's something a little odd with your install. Here's what mine looks like in P3Dv4.3: "

The reason why I think I need the time of day is that I want to catch that big aircraft. The AI isn't random - it follows a timetable. BTW - are you using default P3D AI or the ORBX freeware pack?

Yes, I do use the AI from the freeware pack. I created the movie I think around 19:00 local time (Holland)

I see that you also use Rex/TD. Is that you weather generator?

I use Rex World Wide Airports HD, but that one is disabled at this moment because of an update issue.

Nice flying again Adam :)

Archived