Installing freeware

It takes me an age to reinstall Prepar3d v3.4 and I am having a   problem adding  Prepar3d freeware scenery.. what is the correct way to install the freeware please? I started to DL all the freeware  and as I have a very slow internet connection I left the downloading overnight.. This morning I have whole load of  _full*.zip folders but no  Idea as to their use. Help please.

Hi Terry

All of those .zip folders will be of no use to you unless you know which one belongs to which product....Why not just do it the easy way by using FTXC3 and clicking on the product one at a time and click on install??  The freeware is mostly all smaller files and should be fairly quick.  :)

Cheers

Doug

That was how I intended to install them and is how I have installed then in the past that was  not an option with the current version of Prepar3d v3.4.. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that I am doing something wrong though, but the freeware simply does not give me an option. Terry.

It appears that FTX Central is not working.. I can only activate the manual install.. even though I am showing the central as

version 3.2.5.9. Would it help to reinstall central again?

Yesterday I posted  asking for help installing freeware  on  prepar3d v3 and got a couple  of replies that did not help but when I went back to the thread I found it closed, so I will try again.

When I try to DL all the freeware after a system crash I can only DL the zips and can not use the installers as  usual..   I have all the compressed files downloaded and wanted to know how to install them, as I know it is possible to do so.. Thanks .Teecee.

I have  been fiddling around for a few days now trying to install  Orbx freeware, but to no avail.

It seems that Central is the problem so I would like to uninstall it completely and do a fresh install..Any pointer please. Teecee.

Archived