PNW Graphic issues

Hello all, a  little time has passed since my last post and activity - the images below are of the Vancouver area - and on my most update of P3D, and reinstall of scenery, I need what feel to be a lot of graphical issues i.e black patches, the quilt pattern of tan looking scenery AKA logged off areas of trees missing etc. they seem to not be the color they should be and don't represent other images from PNW that I see posted here. Perhaps someone might get this back to normal for me? 

Vancouver 2.jpg

Vancouver.jpg

gFX1.jpg

gfx2.jpg

gfx3.jpg

A question about the "Force Migration" function in FTXC3:

-Is it totally safe to run this "Force migration" more than once? I have done this force migration function several times after installing new orbx sceneries during the latest months.

It just appeared to me now that I might messing something up with the files by doing this multiple times?

(I'm running FSX-SE with FTX Global, Vector, Open LC Europe, OpenLC NA, All NA regions and Norway.)

4 hours ago, Karl_speedbird said:

A question about the "Force Migration" function in FTXC3:

-Is it totally safe to run this "Force migration" more than once? I have done this force migration function several times after installing new orbx sceneries during the latest months.

It just appeared to me now that I might messing something up with the files by doing this multiple times?

(I'm running FSX-SE with FTX Global, Vector, Open LC Europe, OpenLC NA, All NA regions and Norway.)

Yes It is perfectly safe to run multiple times.

Archived