KSEZ Elevation Issue

Any ideas on elevation correction for KSEZ. I am running Win7Pro, P3Dv4.2, installed FTX, AU, EU, Global, NA, NZ, OLC, PI, Vector, most ORBX Airports. I have checked FTX Vector AEC and APT everything looks good. AEC disabled FTX Central v3.3.0.4.

Runway is sitting at higher elevation than the rest of the airport can not figure out how to correct this. This appeared to happen after install of P3Dv4.2 not positive this is the cause, updated client and content? Have searched P3D support forum and come up empty so far! There may be other sceneries with elevation issues have not look yet, trying to fix the 1 known issue for KSEZ. I have checked my scenery library and everything appears to be correct. Performed an uninstall and reinstall of said airport, no fix! Tried force migration, no change, please advise this is driving me to the funny farm.

Thanks, Doug C

Thanks Doug I'm working on just snapping the image, sort of stumbling right now. Just wanted to add it looks as though KMRY is also having the elevation issue that I'm seeing in KSEZ. Pretty sure I had a stable system until I jumped on P3DV4.2, cannot be certain though...

Apologies for being behind, what is the best way to capture the screen shot? 

Ok, if that folder is not there, then you are going to see all kinds of issues else where as well, mine is 9.93GB in size and I don't have half the scenery addons you have.

The only way I can think of to get it back is a complete reinstall of P3D....do have a backup you could get it from? 

Doug I'll just start from scratch not sure at all what happened to the missing file, I appreciate your help! May start again on X-Plane 11 I almost am having FSX flash backs fly 1 hour and fix files for 10; lol!. Going to do more research on X-Plane first and also tone down my add-ons! I believe the platform I am on is coming out with yet another change V4.3... don't know if I can keep up anymore....! Thanks Again

Archived