Refund for Netherlands True Earth

gozzardl

Hello,

I wasn't aware of how large the file size was going to be for Netherlands True Earth when I purchased it. 

I won't have enough space on my SSD for install it. 

How do I go about obtaining a refund for this product? 

Kind Regards,

Lucas. 

Hello, I too purchased and downloaded Netherlands True Earth last night and ran out of space on SSD drive.  I have reformatted two SSDs and created RAID 0 which should hopefully solve the problem.  However, as I have to redownload the Nethethlands True Earth package, when I go to my account it shows the purchase but I get the following message and cannot redownload.  Can you advise please?  Many thanks indeed.

Download

No download is currently available for EU Netherlands TrueEarth.

Hi Nick, thanks I did notice there were two versions , the HD and non HD.  I was thrown off guard because one had no purchase price.  I have attempted twice to re download but although I have a +60Mbps download speed it is stuck on 0B downloaded and 1 sec remaining (screenshot attached).  Is there a way to remove these downloads and try again please?  Sorry for the hassle.  Thanks.

Netherlands True Earth Download.jpg

@Nick

Did you guys consider to release a non HD photo layer version ?

With that I mean a 2 m/p photo layer , so people with low/mid end systems or using a multiple view system can enjoy it too with much better fps ... 

Here I use a triple view setup with a 7940x 14 core cpu @ 4.8 / 1080 TI OC and I have to disable the Scenery entry to be able to land at FT EHAM with cloud shadows and Normal AG at 20/22 fps ( ASP4 running ).

I also have a sightseeing cfg without shadows and low LOD that can maintain 20 fps with the Scenery entry enabled.

But I would love to make s flight from AS Frankfurt + FTX Germany and land at TE Nl. + FT Tampa with these Dutch sightseeing objects enabled.

regards

Gerard

Hi Gerard

Maybe there is something wrong with your system?

I am also using three 24" monitors @5760x1080, all scenery enabled/activated (4096 texture resolution), cloud shadows@medium, all AG@very dense, LOD@max, Tesselation@High, Special Effects@max, ActiveSky2016, Aivlasoft EFB running, iFly 747v, flying around and approach to EHAM no problems.

46 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Gerard

Maybe there is something wrong with your system?

I am also using three 24" monitors @5760x1080, all scenery enabled/activated (4096 texture resolution), cloud shadows@medium, all AG@very dense, LOD@max, Tesselation@High, Special Effects@max, ActiveSky2016, Aivlasoft EFB running, iFly 747v, flying around and approach to EHAM no problems.

Do you use seperate views and not one wide view ?

Here I use seperate views...

Therefore you are having a good framerate.

I am using seperate views as I do not like the fisheye effect ( distortion to the sides ).

Nvidia has a new method that fixes the fisheye effect . Only LM has to inplement a custom plug-in to have it working...

Archived