Objects missing from 6B6 Minute Man Air Field

Bugdani

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Objects missing from 6B6 Minute Man Air Field
20 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

If you want support for a specific product, it is a good idea to mention it in the topic title.

I have edited your title and hopefully the developer will now see it and give you an answer.

Thank you .

23 hours ago, Bill Womack said:

It looks as if you still have the iBlueYonder version of the airport installed. I'd recommend you uninstall it completely, making sure the SODE entries are gone as well, then reinstall via FTX Central.

Thank you for answering.

I have uninstalled 2B2/6B6 with Central, but I don't know where are "SODE entries" and so, it remain these objects:

6b6a.jpg

Could you please tell me where I can go to remove , I suppose, these SODE entries before re-installing ?

For info, I always own Heron nest and Nantucket from IBY; is it a problem?

Dani.

If you have the iBlueYonder versions installed and wish to install the Orbx version, please uninstall the iBlueYonder versions first. You will also need to remove the two xml files "iBlueYonder_2B2.xml" and "iBlueYonder_6b6.xml" from the ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml folder if you have SODE installed.

Hi Dani,

If you go to c:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml, you should see files called "iBlueYonder_2B2.xml" and "iBlueYonder_6B6.xml". Delete them both. That should remove any extraneous objects from the old installation. Then install the Orbx versions via FTX Central.

EDIT: I posted simultaneously with Nick. He had it covered. ;-)

Thank you so much, Bill!  All is back in order and it work find now !

-For Nick: I'm unable to transfer Nantucket to ORBX since I have not bought it direct from IBY but from FSpilotshop and so.... :-

Dani.

• 1 year later...
On 5/31/2018 at 7:07 PM, Bugdani said:

For info, I always own Heron nest and Nantucket from IBY; is it a problem?

Is there any incompatibility issue between ORBX 2B2 and 6B6 and Heron Nest from iBlueYonder?

Thank you very much. 

Archived