KPSP elevation (bgl)

When I use Flightsim Commander and get airport information for KPSP it reports the airport
Elevation = 0 feet

So I looked at KPSP (stock and Orbx) bgl's (e.g., FSX/P3Dv4) with ADE

Stock KPSP
elevation = 476 feet

Orbx KPSP
elevation = 0

Note:
I later checked a nearby airport (KSNA) and its elevation (55 feet) was ok in the orbx bgl and Flightsim Commander

I did two screenshots:

kpsp-stock.JPG

kpsp-orbx.JPG

22 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Can you make Fs Commander look at Westsim_APX_KPSP.BGL instead?

No, I have no idea how FSC9 works.

Other Orbx airports elevation data looks ok in FSC9 e.g. KTVL (screenshot) :

Orbx-KTVL-elev-ok.JPG

1 hour ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Also keep in mind that the FSC9 Data Base manager is not compatible with P3Dv4.

Should be ok with P3Dv3 and FSX, correct?

Note: I did this and seems ok .

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/124590-fsc9-has-not-been-updated-for-p3dv4/

Mathijs Kok:
We just got this follow up information:

**  FlightSim Commander Version 9.6 Revision 9 is, under certain conditions, compatible with Prepar3D V4.

Requirement: The new and up-to-date FSUIPC5 5.1x from Pete Dowson is required for error-free connection and function of FlightSim Commander with Prepar3D V4.

Limitations: FlightSim Commander Version 9.6 Revision 9 currently only identifies Add-On sceneries whose installation path was correctly entered in the file scenery.cfg located in the C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 folder.

Badfinger:
Thank you Mathijs and William. If this helps, especially with support, if users download Lorby's freeware addon manager as recommended by Pete Dowson, FSC9 should be able to read the scenery config which will contain all addons outside of P3D. You need to use Make Runways.

FSC9-and-P3Dv4-info.jpg

I use FSC9.7 with my P3Dv4, but I have never ran the DataBase Manager against P3Dv4, I just connect using the the FSX data as I have all the same products installed. So, when I have P3Dv4 running and connected to FSC9.7 and open the airport information window, I see it is reading the correct Westsim_APX_KPSP.BGL as Nick suggests with the correct data.

FSC9 KPSP.PNG

Archived