I have an issue with Germany South autogen (black textures/squares)

Greetings

Hope you're doing fine

I went to Germany South this evening, Munich and found lots of black squares in the autogen.

First I was flying towards the city and there was nothing, just the brownish ground the church and a couple of other buildings.. so I said to myself this is wrong,  the city should be more populated. Then I refreshed the scenery (after putting my autogen building density to extremly)

wP6wFlj.jpg

All showed up now but with these annoying black (or empty of image) squares on roofs or walls

Ki2iVRb.jpg

I heard in another topic that these squares are caused by Direct X in FSX but I'm running P3D v4.2. I checked the sim trying to find something related to Direct X but didn't find anything

I do have the PMDG 737 which seems requires it though..

Can you guide me on how to fix this?

Comment appart

I'm having a strange sim behavoir now, the images seems to "jump" like if it is a little difficult for the plane to fly, the flight is not smooth. If you stare on the ground you can see the objets passing by with difficulty, not sure if there is any sort of relation with the black squares issue.

Also my autogen seems to disappear when flying high or far, it starts to be not visible in blocks, here, there, over there until all is gone when the plane is at certain altitud of distance...

Here at the bottom is all dead, this is in Costa Rica MROC  (just to profit I'm having the issue with autogen in South Germany

bJntJrL.jpg

Here then the autogen pops up

0nazKmI.jpg

And here at distance and high you can see how the bottom autogen started to dissapear untill all ground looks as the bottom one, empty

zfGM4km.jpg

I know I should not mixed the both countries but being both autogen issues thought to "kill two birds with the same stone"

I really appreciate your guidance here to fix it

Very best,

Hello,

your first problem is missing textures.

Please reinstall GES and the Orbx libraries,

using this method:

1. If FTX Central v3 does not automatically update the libraries, you can go to

ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and delete FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.TXT .

Run FTX Central again and only the files that you need will be downloaded and installed.

2. If FTX Central v3 does not automatically update the libraries, you can go to

ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and delete FTX_EU_GES.TXT .

Run FTX Central again and only the files that you need will be downloaded and installed.

Your second is not a problem but the way the simulator works.

You have limited the autogen draw distance and can see the limit of the autogen drawing.

Hello Nick

I'll proceed accordingly and thank you very much for replying.

I bought today Germany North and the installation failed

I'll do as instructed and will try all

I'll keep you posted

Have a good day

Regards,

Archived