gold coast city scape

capt sl

The jetties you are talking about are the small private docks.   They are coming through from the satellite imagery.   The main docks have all been removed by hand from the imagery, but the smaller private docks were just too numerous (thousands of them).    Perhaps we can do this in a patch.  But, it will require a pretty large effort and result in a very large patch (complete recompile).

There should be a lot of extrusion bridges in the area crossing the water. During testing, we spent a lot of time making sure all the bridges are present.   If you are seeing a lot of bridges, and just not seeing one of them, then it was just missed by us.  If you are seeing not many bridges and several are missing, then something is wrong with the install, layering, etc.

Hi Allen 

So what im seeing re docks is normal? Guess my query was because it has the same colour as the water so they all appear  blue

re bridges. From what ive seen so far they all seem to appear ok , just the one in the 2nd image ive posted has that section covered with water . Just wondering why that has happened. On my install .

Re the bridge - I think you have found an error.

Re the private docks - the water texture is placed over the satellite imagery. As the water texture is opaque, but blue, the private docks appear blue also. Have a look at google earth for this area and you will see the correct colours for the private docks (wooden or white fibreglass).

Archived