north and south

This flight is with a Douglas DC 3 from fsx and put into p3dv4.2 and it worked until i got to my destination  landed and crashed  odear no one was hurt only my ego . 

this flight is from strausberg eday  nr Berlin to Frankfurt  set in  spring  and with  p3dv4.2 and pta and Adams preset i hope you have enjoyed my flight and my shots  regards EMM

slmhfLN.jpg

q5X4YpE.jpg

L6TNT7K.jpg

U9BcvR8.jpg

MlrroVQ.jpg

opDiaCc.jpg

dgdkWvQ.jpg

DIG0u01.jpg

KSIcTNd.jpg

BXxVMkn.jpg

IGb59Yv.jpg

1ngRAVc.jpg

VcsxZEe.jpg

XZ6sFqJ.jpg

QXYQOIj.jpg

9PMln3P.jpg

5zHhAt8.jpg

4G7GZmz.jpg

Well landed ok and suddenly went down on the nose  never mind

53 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well, it was a nice flight Stewart, and I'm always amazed at what you guys get to work in P3D v4!  I reckon you could get a plane from the original flight sim for the 80's to work!

Thanks Jack i am pleased you liked my set of shots and the Douglas DC3 my friend is a developer for fsx and p3d and fsw he said a lot of aircraft that is in the sim is based on fs2004 and they are still using the same code for aircraft as then with same regards EMM 

45 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Well Stewart, the scenery looked gorgeous underneath you as you flew the DC-3 along her way. Too bad for the rough ending ;)

Thanks Landon i am pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight in Germany no mountains this time will be tomorrow and i landed ok was going along the runway and that is what happened dived nose first may be because it is for fsx not p3dv4.2 regards EMM 

Archived