Why buy non Orbx

JimNZ

Hello All.

You know the saying. I felt I should pen to paper even though its a keyboard.

I'm at last in a position to buy a couple more airports/scenery and decided to look through all those available to me that in the past I've skimmed through and not given them the time they deserved.  

What a job.  Every airport I looked at, that I haven't purchased yet were just fabulous.  There's not one I wouldn't buy.  It makes one look in awe at the quality of each airport and just how talented Orbx developer's really are.

I know everyone feels different about certain things otherwise we would all have the same car, same colour etc. but I have to say this (even though it's been repeated over and over again) why would you venture away from Orbx.  Perhaps it could be like Sydney where another developer apparently made a good job of, but the quality, the sheer talent of those working for Orbx really are second to none.

So, what will I buy.  I can only afford a couple.  Well, it doesn't matter really I've decided, they all deserve to be put on my computer and enjoyed forever.

Jim.

Well Jim I know you said you could only afford a couple (2) airports. With the very

generous 50% off sale you can now afford another couple (4)

And as teecee alluded to the Gold Coast is a must for us over this side of the world.

It is a bit new so is the normal price less your senior discount. Come on mate

live dangerously.

Kevin 

Archived