Caloundra YCDR

Patrick Scharnowski

Woah, awesome video Jigsaw! 8)

At 0:32 onwards, that looked absolutely real, thought it was, then I realised the title said "OrbX in Flight Simulator X". Scenery looks amazing, though might have to wait for me, I don't do too much flying along the coast north of Brisbane. Though, once I get that and YBBN, might as well so.

WOW! Jigsaw you did it again. :) I don't really know how the hell you make such amazing videos or how much time it must take I just can't get my videos to look anything like yours :( but Patrick you should be on the ORBX payroll if your not already :).

What can you say except bloody fantastic work and I love the paint job on the dodo is that available for download?

hey also since I am here fraps won't record any sound from my sim any ideas?  ???

But all in all Patrick and Blitzer great work guys!

;D ;D ;D ;D

What can you say except bloody fantastic work and I love the paint job on the dodo is that available for download?

Thanks flyguy.

The repaint is not available for download yet, although I may release it soonish.

It is actually a bit of a hybrid definition resolution where I have created the main paint at a resolution of 2048 X 2048 rather than the default 1024 X 1024 using a mixture of resized original graphics and redrawn replacement graphics at the higher resolution. I may even release it as both 1024, 2048 and possibly even 4096 resolutions giving people the choice of which to use for performance reasons.  :)

Archived