KMRY mix of default and ORBX airport

HI, I have just started to add KMRY into AFS2 (aerosoft dvd version as download). Positioning the Baron at the airport, I see different textures on the runway which make the plane crash when rolling over it, I see aircraft from ORBX about correct on ground but others sunken into ground and colliding with the correctly displayed ones. Looks like both airports at the same time displayed???

Further on the periphery I see huge walls in the mesh. Any idea what could have gone wrong with my install?

G'day Alexander, 

May you please post a screenshot or two of what you see at KMRY? I fear that this may be an issue with the core AFS2 sim, but would like to check. There were updates sent out to AFS2-Steam users in December that allowed addon airports to placed over default versions where they exist (such as KMRY) - I presume these haven't made their way to the DVD version yet. 

On a side note, I am thoroughly enjoying the U206 updates - I haven't spent as much time as I would with the aircraft yet, but what I've tried, it is excellent work :)

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hello Jarrad, 

I have made a zip of various shots on the airport and surroundings. Looks like there is a surface layer of the size of your airport coverage at the level of the airport. It is not only on ground areas but also in the water.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/logivimgpe8a3i1/KMRY.ZIP?dl=0

Thank you for your comment on the U206. Fun plane indeed. The MKII version is in the making.

Thanks for those Alexander, 

As I suspected, you've got the default showing through, which means that you need to update your core AFS-2 simulator files to the latest version. If you get in touch with IPACS support directly, they'll help you sort this out. This will fix the problems you are having at KMRY. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived