Missplaced Landclass Data - OpenLC NA

Hi, I'm getting some missplace landclass data departuring from KPHX to KDEN, Golf Courses at random places (the shape of something that I believe would be water?)... Also I'm getting some irrigated circular farms inside strange places, like mountains... Any help? Screenshots below:

5F5Bt0r.jpg
bDVLxP8.jpg

kYjpdoB.jpg

Hi,

That could very well be normal, but we will only know if we have coordinates so we can go look and compare.....or, another good way to confirm is to use Google Earth and go to that location and compare. :)

Or just

Go to your

ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and delete FTX_OLC_NA.TXT and FTX_OLC_NA1.TXT if it is there.

Then run FTX Central , and only the files that are missing or damaged will be downloaded and installed.

Cheers

Doug

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

nothing wrong here, within the limits of the simulator, what is there in the real world is being depicted.

As Doug pointed out, a look at Google Earth or Maps will show you.

Thanks for the clarification :)

11 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Or just

Go to your

ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and delete FTX_OLC_NA.TXT and FTX_OLC_NA1.TXT if it is there.

Then run FTX Central , and only the files that are missing or damaged will be downloaded and installed.

Thanks for the instructions, that actually fixed a lot o things that were out of place. I have a less than ideal internet connection, so it's not a surprise to find something corrupted. That trick would work for any OLC ? Or orbx product?

Hello,

that "trick" will work for every product in that missing files will be restored.

However, if the product has a control panel and the "trick" is performed when the

control panel is not in its default state, the control panel may well stop working.

6 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

that "trick" will work for every product in that missing files will be restored.

However, if the product has a control panel and the "trick" is performed when the

control panel is not in its default state, the control panel may well stop working.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind when troubleshooting something using this method.

Thanks a lot for the fast help!

Archived