Broome - elevations wrong

Hi Dave, welcome to the forums

Please review and apply the below procedure.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

image.png.6a38293191cc5b8a1623151deaddfc46.png

Then run the "Force Migration" option.

Cheers

Doug

Hi Doug,

Thanks very much for helping out. I've gone through the steps twice and still get the same unfortunately. Interestingly Cairns, Brisbane and Melbourne have no such issues. I don't know of any other airport addon I have that shows that issue either. I'll try selectively uninstalling Aus and Broome separately and see if I can learn a bit more.

Dave

Hi Nick,

I blew away the scenery.cfg file and added my scenery step by step, and it appears to have fixed it. I don't know what the offending entry was because to my knowledge, everything that was there before is back again, but, it's fixed so I'm happy!

Thanks for the guidance.

Dave

Archived