Moving FTX Global from FSX to FSX:SE

I have FSX and FSX:SE on the same machine (Win10/64). I have been mainly using FSX with FTX Global Base, but now for a number of reasons I want to make FSX:SE my main sim ( while keeping FSX as a backup) and so would like to uninstall FTX Global Base from FSX and install it in FSX:SE.  Eventually I will uninstall FSX and replace it with P3D, but that is down the road a bit. So how can I uninstall FTX Global Base from FSX and install it in FSX:SE (my understanding is FTX Global cannot be installed in both sims at the same time)?

Thanks for any advice,

Al

33 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Please don't do that.

You can indeed install FTX Global Base into as many simulators as you wish to.

They must all be installed on the same PC.

Nick,

Thanks very much for the reply. Just to make sure I understand, you are saying FTX Global Base can now be installed into both FSX and FSX-SE at the same time  on the same machine?

I'm checking because I think this is a change from the 'past', at least as I understood it.

Thx,

Al

No, it's not a change, we do insist that the products are not installed on more than one PC.

We will, I am sure have no objection if you do buy them again but it is not required for one PC, even with

six simulator versions on it.

This doesn't apply to Aerofly because the products are not compatible with FSX or P3D, so they must be bought in any case.

Nor will it apply to X Plane, for the same reason.

Archived