Orbx purchased addons recover

Zetava

After been advised to "DELETE" those items, all data purchased to you, vanished.

C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX
C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\FSX
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX.

What shall I do to recover Orbx downloads as they were, now?

Best regards.

Thank you Nick.

I have been advised to delete those folders to solve an issue with the FSX-SE and finally, it did not...

FSX partially recovered by itself some textures of both items. People are missing and many parked FTX aircraft, too. 

As I liked it so much as it was before, may I uninstall both items and reinstall them again? If so, how shall I do it securely?

Best regards

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, Richard here!

Looking for the best way to go about re-installing all of my Orbx payware. My Win 7 HP rig was 'bricked' by the Microsoft KB4056894 update! Taking this in a better light - I was looking for a way to push to Win 10 HP and look what came my way????? Well, Win 10 HP is installed on a brand new SanDisk 1TB SSD and I will not be using anything from the previous build. That said, is it just the matter of going into my account and reinstalling my purchases one at a time possibly starting with the Base Pack, then FTX Global and then all of the land class installs and finally the FTX airports? I'm looking for the quickest yet most efficient way of getting back on my feet only by rebuilding slow and methodically as I will not do this again. Thanks for reading!

Cheers!

Richard Rice

ORBX Base Pack - Transaction ID - 581f361c7200e

Hi Richard,

Yes, your own advice is good!  :)   There is no real right/wrong way to reinstall but yes, global base, Vector, Landclass products will have you up and running in the largest area of the world.  Don't forget TreesHD.

If you mainly fly in one or more regions then just installing your regions would be a good start.  They contain all aforementioned additions plus more detail on all the default airports.

• Guest locked this topic

Archived