lowi black textures

tooting

That's interesting. I purchased LOWI only yesterday, and installed into FSX and FSX-SE. In FSX-SE I have exactly the same issue shown in your screenshot. I assume they are missing buildings, but in both of my sims, the libraries are up to date. I tried rebuilding the library as well as the airport by removing the respective versions text files, and even tried copying the FSX folders into FSX-SE, but the problem persists.

I didn't create my own topic because its probably an easy fix, and I was going to trawl over some previous LOWI and/or 'missing buildings' posts before embarrassing myself.

The main reason for adding this response is that a moderator (or pseudo moderator) might point out that you require an order number to show in your signature before support will be given. So, whilst you are sorting that out, my own post might effectively keep the momentum going.

• 1 month later...

If I remember correctly, it was simply down to ticking the 'extra buildings' option in the menu? It won't be called "extra buildings", but I'm sure you know what I mean? Its a bit weird that deselecting that option results in those black squares, but I suppose most people these days have beefy systems and will have pretty much everything ticked that can be ticked :D.

I'm pretty sure it was as simple as that.

Archived