Airport Elevation Problem

Pun

I got this problem after install FTX Vector . As far as i discover only Ninoy Aquino International Aiport in Manila encounter this elevation problem. However when i uninstall the airport scenary everything seems normal. Any method could resolve the problem?

20171226202848_1.jpg

20171226202907_1.jpg

20171226202915_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a similar problem with FS Dream Team Houston  (KIAH).

I have abnormal elevation and I know that I must disable Vector AEC for this addon but my problem is that when I open Vector to disable this addon, I just don't find it in the list...

I looked also on the other side, at the disabled ones and it's not even there...no KIAH! The same with KCLT...both are gone!

Would you help me please?

Thank You!

Samuel Fita

Thank you sir for clear up.

I didn't know that they were not there from the beginning...

So it means that not Vector is the problem in case of those 2 airports. In other the other FS Dream team addons I disabled from Vector AEC and the elevation problem was fixed.

But in this case if not Vector is the problem then I will have a big problem to fix the problems with them...

Thank you for support!

Samuel Fita

Hello,

Thank you sir for your sugestion.

These FS Dream Team addons are very nice but full of problems. Their forum is full of requests...

I bought all their addons and with some of them there is no problem..

Reading on their forum they say that antivirus and Ftx are problems...!!! The boys are writting them on forum that they were very disappointed..

I have wished to have a choice to buy one more time those airports from other producers,   but nobody has done those airports and if somebody made for example Dallas-Fort Worth, it is terrible looking..

My real problem is that I spent about 5500 Euro buying almost everything and when installing them, many of them come into conflict with others..

And when installing everything I got, it takes about 5 Tb and the loading time goes up to 3-4 minutes.. That's really crazy.

Best Regards,

Samuel Fita

Hello,

in the hope that it may help you:

As a general rule, add on airports are adversely affected by:

1. FTX Vector, but only when that airport is in the Vector database and has an Airport Elevation Correction.

2. The presence of another add on airport at the same place.

3. The presence of files left over from another add on airport, typically an elevation adjustment file in scenery\world\scenery.

4. The use of an add on mesh that is not compatible with the add on airport.

5. The interference with the installation by anti virus software.

6. Much less often: a defect in the add on airport.

7. Occasionally:  User error interfering with the correct installation or operation of the airport.

Hello,

Thank You! It's very usefully!

I noticed that a lot of the addons come in conflict with FTX Vector.

For example: I have Orbx Global installed then North America, then I installed over it Mega Scenery New York, then New York City X, then FS Dream Team JF Kennedy airport, then Imaginesim La Guardia. All in the same area becomes a crazy thing. But if I went in Ftx Vector and configured automatically there, the elevation problem was fixed!

The same with Pis Manila (RPLL). Big elevation problem there. I disabled the RPLL in Vector AEC and the problem was gone!

In other addons is not enough just to disable the Vector AEC but also to disable the mash of the addon.

Now I am facing a real elevation problem and have been trying for several days to fix up ..

It's Nevada area.

Over all the Orbx addons I have installed Mega Scenery Nevada, then Aerosoft US Cities Las Vegas, then FS Dream Team Las Vegas (KLAS). I haven't succeded yet to solve the elevation prom.

I read on forums that I must disable some files from Ftx South California, so I did so. The elevation problem was fixed but another one came: the KLASS airport buildings are gone!!!

Strange!

Samuel Fita

Archived