KMRY issue with apron surface

Hi all, 

now I have the new KMRY version for Aerofly FS2, it works fine but there is an issue with the apron

where a lot of things are sunk. This includes buildings, my aircraft, people, static aircraft and so.

Screenshot:

TJfJAgW.jpg

The runway works.

Cheers

Andreas

Hi Jarrad,

thank you very much and my congratulations for your great scenery work.

I have quite a lot of it in FSX and it's always a very good flight there.

No, I have the Steam download release in it's standard version, just as they install it.

Cheers

Andreas 

G'day Andreas, thanks for the kind words :)

OK that's good to know. Could you please ensure that your version of Aerofly is up-to-date.. what you are seeing is the default version of Monterey showing through. The core AFS2 sim was updated a few weeks ago to resolve this, in preparation for the release of Monterey. Let me know if this solves your problem. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi  Jarrad,

now it all works fine, a little update was missing The scenery runs well in FSX too but it's a bit smoother here. 

The only little issue I recognized is a mistake of the watertexture just below the southern coastline which is a bit ugly.

But this is not in your files I think.

I've seen that your Eagle County scenery is announced to be adapted, so I am interested in all your sceneries for

California, Arizona and Colorado to have it in Aerofly. I want to move these states including Nevada from FSX to Aerofly.

And if you have the opportunity please tell your collegues to adapt the other ORBX Airports in this area  for Aerofly.  :)

There is stock scenery everywhere surrounding it, so that will be easier to do than for i.e. Chicago.  

There is a problem in Aerofly with the correct placement of the default trees in the stock scenery and in the NE DLC.

If you have any idea how to improve this please contact the team, I don't know how to do it.

Thank you very much.

Cheers

Andreas    

Archived