ESSA only snow on ground

KimK

Hello,

I recently bought ESSA Stockholm and I tried the scenery two days ago, everything worked fine.

Today, I don't really have runway centerline/texture or taxiway centerline/texture but only snow on it. Is it intended or do I have a problem ?

In my scenery library I got this rank:

Orbx Libs > ESSA > OpenLC.
Currently installed : Global, OpenLC EU, Trees, ESSA.

Library is up to date.

(I could see the very beggining of the runway so maybe it's intended but checking to be sure).

I attached a screenshot, thank you for your answer,

Best regards,

Kim.

--------

ESSA id: 5a284d4a7d518

--------

2017-12-9_12-27-2-87.thumb.jpg.71612bda2dfcf9862915bfddd311e756.jpg

Hi,

Ok roger will try that. It's fine to have snow but as I don't see any centerlines I wanted to know if it was normal or if I should reinstall the scenery.

Not used to fly in Sweden where it gets dark very early :D

Thanks,

Best regards,

Kim.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey again,

Sorry for the late answer but my simulator isn't in "Winter" season but in Fall, as we are, and still getting the snow texture instead of runways/taxiways.

Just want a confirmation if it's normal or not,

Thanks,

Kim.

Hello,

I see other posts answered and mine not, I don't mind waiting but I posted it the 9th of december and we are the 22nd :(

Does anyone know how can I fix this snow problem (since I led an investigation and it is not normal to not see runways/taxiways).

Thanks,

Kim.

Hey Kim!

Sorry for the wait, I'm the developer. I've been away a bit lately, had a kid in the end of October and it takes up way more time than I expexted.

It seems from the screenshot like ObjectFlow is not installed or correctly functioning.

As you said you dont have runway lines etc, it seems very likely that is the issue as all groundtextures are placed with ObjectFlow.

What version of P3D are you running?

Once again, sorry for the late reply.

Regards,

Marcus

Archived