Downtown Seattle small buildings flat after PNW installed

mbell

After PNW us installed; the downtown Seattle smaller buildings are flat. These are around the tall buildings. Also they dock area is also flattened. No cranes. Does not match photos for Pacific Nortwest product listing. FTX Vector and NA LC alone have 3D auto gen in this area. Much better.

Hi there,

a screenshot would have helped with the diagnosis. However, given that those cranes and some of the other objects are very hard on fps we coded the PNW placement file so that they only display with Scenery Complexity at Extremely Dense. Check your settings and test whether that returns the cranes.

Cheers, Holger

Hello,

another glance at the product page would tell you that there is much more

to PNW than downtown Seattle and dock cranes.

Key Features

A most popular Orbx product

Superb new ground textures

Hand-crafted landclass

Accurate roads, rivers, coastlines

10m Holgermesh terrain

Large photoreal coverage areas

New autogen textures and objects

Super accurate autogen annotation

Over 400 airports upgraded!

Glaciers, lava flows, river mud flats

Photoreal CityScape Seattle

I know everything is great except that one spot. The streets and smaller buildings downtown just don’t match up with surrounding ground textures and auto gen which are very detailed and sharp. It’s not just the cranes but the buildings near the space needle and near the dock area.Photo on product page shows these buildings and streets very detailed and sharp. What I am getting is flat buildings and photorealistic streets that are blurry and less detailed. Makes me believe I may be doing something wrong

Hi, I will try to get screenshots to you. I rechecked the downtown photos again on your product page to compare with what I’m seeing. I only have a few; maybe less than half of the smaller buildings that have “popped” up on either side of the tall buildings downtown. The rest are flattened. Streets are blurry. I forced migration after install. Everything us maxed out.

Archived