KTEX

laserjet

• 1 month later...

Thank you has all. I prefer ChasePlane because he is easier of use and intuitive, this said he has to be to connect all the time with the network, him(it) know how to make of attractive travelling platform with of beautiful movements,Nevertheless I have to use EZDOC during a decade

8 hours ago, POLYMERMAN said:

Hello, 

I liked your video but are you saying ChasePlane is better than EZDOK?

Not being familiar with ChasePlane so can you explain why you think it is better.

Thanks for your answer.

Hi Folks,

Like many - I've been doing this since monochrome - - - ChasePlane is probably the slickest piece of kit I've ever seen in Flight Sim- - - the interface design is well thought out - intuitive - and easy to use... I can set up all my views for a given aircraft in less than 5 minutes... The developer is extremely responsive and the product is still in active development with new features added all the time... It's quickly become an essential that I can't fly without... I used EZDOK in FS9 - I'm sure it's improved but I didn't care for it much back then...

Beautiful job on that video !!! It looks like you have those 3D Trees turned on - just an FYI - you'll get much better performance with them turned off and the ORBX FTX Trees looks so much better - in my humble opinion...

;)

Regards,
Scott

hello Scott ! thank for the visite ! 

Exactly I have ORBX FTX Trees in my installation! But seen that I have scenery FVFR, I am can be to mix with them definitions Autogen....!

What a FYI ?  sorry for my bad english ;)

Very good view Scott! Made on the movie the autogen was not the good

2017-12-28_13-57-5-826.jpg

Archived