To Clear a Cloudy Day...

FSRobert

You continue to out do yourself Robert on your video's . This one is amazing with a wonderful sound track by John Denver . I still wonder how much more music he would have created if God had not called him home . Thank you for your contributions to our forum . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks for that Brad.  John Denver had a big impact in my life during the 70’s and up to the end of his life. He was a avid aviator and as the years went by his singing voice only became better. His music lives today as well as his caring for our planet.  I am sure if he was living today he’d still be writing and singing his songs and flying.  Very happy you enjoyed the video and hope during  the 3 or so minutes of it you were brought back to another time in your life. 

2 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

A true Masterpiece Robert. Stunning indeed and I also loved the accompanying song. Well done with the colors of the rainbow. Wow.Thank you for posting this.:) 

Very cool you caught the Colors of the rainbow....  thank you and Thank you for the kind words.  

Hi FS Robert

Very classy-you are approaching if not reached Art Form status!

Inspirational to the ordinary/average simmer -you show what can be done.

Watching these videos gives the amateurs a target to aim at -it is great  fun and a learning experience to try reproducing the quality of these flights on the simmers own rig

Keep up the good work!

xxd09

Archived