Extended autogen in Chicago area....but

After the update on the Chicago city area, the visible autogen on buildings and trees is greatly exptended but some issues:

1. Misplaced buildings or constructions on the Cumberland Hiway-crossing close to airport  O'Hare, direction NW from Chicago:

Chicagoareanearbyaiport-misplacedbuiding

2. Why not the airport O'Hare and/or Midway usuable next to the magnificent, but not actual existing anymore Meigs? Both have only flat photoscenery.

I'm willing to pay for one or both if in future made available as extra scenery add-on:

ChicagoairportareaQ400_1.jpg

7 hours ago, ikbenik said:

After the update on the Chicago city area, the visible autogen on buildings and trees is greatly exptended but some issues:

1. Misplaced buildings or constructions on the Cumberland Hiway-crossing close to airport  O'Hare, direction NW from Chicago:

Chicagoareanearbyaiport-misplacedbuiding

2. Why not the airport O'Hare and/or Midway usuable next to the magnificent, but not actual existing anymore Meigs? Both have only flat photoscenery.

I'm willing to pay for one or both if in future made available as extra scenery add-on:

ChicagoairportareaQ400_1.jpg

I think we all (that have this scenery) are hoping that you can fly into a 'fat' Orbx-KORD.   How great it would be to shoot an ILS approach south of the Chicago city centre, over all that great G.C.A. scenery now...and then onto the numbers at a fat, full-featured KORD. Now...THAT would really up the ante for those wishing to purchase what would be a fabulous day or night time approach...into KORD!

Archived