KBLU Explode on Spawn

Nosferatu

Running P3dV4 I'm not able to start at KBLU as the plane literally explodes on spawn. Tried different parking and ramp locations, but same issue. Destroyed about 5 Commanches in the process.  Any known issues? I have collision damage disabled and scenery order attached.

Screenshot (1).png

Hi,

Do you have two OrbxDirect accounts? I can only find one product associated with your account? Please send a Pm with email used for the products you have installed. I imagine having all your products under one account will make updates easier for you.

Thanks

Richard

• 1 month later...

Same problem here P3D  V4.1. I only have ORBX installed and after installing this airport I could not spawn from it. So I restarted after the crash at another airport. I landed on 15 with the crash detection off, stopped and turned crash detection on then watched in spot view as I rolled past the parking on my left with nothing in sight and at a slow roll something unseen caused a crash. I tried this after reading this post. Maybe this should be declared in the release notes.. But then on another note maybe this is a non issue with others? But for those that have enable crash detection this is a problem.. but only at landing.....;)

And only 3 Carenados.

Archived