KMRY plateaus and KSAN looks like default Airport

Dyna Soar

Hello,

I am using P3D V4.1 and after the Object Flow update I installed KSAN,KMRY and Meigs Field. Please help me and thanks for that in Advance. Meigs is not bothering me, 

but it shows what i have installed. I do not own any oft he global products.

Thank you for your help.

Bye Ulf

KSAN.thumb.jpg.f1c043330d9703a81c1b3dafc02c95ea.jpg

KMRY.thumb.jpg.31378eec9dffe1431995ce30c681dcc2.jpg

Meigs.thumb.jpg.d2599d4d9305700b0bbb88c63998baf5.jpg

Today I installed my Orbx Sceneries totally new after manually downloading it tonight. First Germany North and South, Pacific NorthWest, Northern California, Southern California, KMRY, KSAN, KCGX, Libraries. After installing each scenery i started P3D with administration right, bcause of thje FSL Airbus.

I also own Flightbeam KSFO, GSX and Drzewiecki Design. Prepar3d was totally new installed after the 4.1 update. Problems remains the same. Please help.

KMRY_3.thumb.jpg.c4945ba9daf8b9c9ffc5054d437ab8bf.jpg

Database.thumb.jpg.2922c59abc159d8110690d3c9456c1fb.jpg

Thank you for your answers. 

16 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi, the CP for KSAN works fine to me, you have to set the compatibility mode to sca, or you will see the default terminal.

I think the compability mode is enabled all the time, but it changes nothing. See screenshot in Post 3

16 hours ago, Stewart Hobson said:

First of all, Orbx products should be used with a 5m mesh resolution, not 1m, as Richard has noted above ^^^.

Okay i will change that.

Nevertheless i have still the same Problems. I made a screenshot of the scenery library in Post 5. Maybe there is something wrong?

1 hour ago, Dyna Soar said:

Thank you for your answers. 

I think the compability mode is enabled all the time, but it changes nothing. See screenshot in Post 3

Okay i will change that.

Nevertheless i have still the same Problems. I made a screenshot of the scenery library in Post 5. Maybe there is something wrong?

please can you check if inside your ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA05_SCENERY\scenery you have these file setted to .OFF 

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_SCA_KSAN.BGL.OFF

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_SCA_KSAN_CVX.BGL.OFF

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA05_SCENERY\scenery\FTX_SCA_objects_KSAN_PLC.BGL.OFF

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA05_SCENERY\scenery\FTX_SCA_POI_library_SanDiego_29Palms.BGL.OFF

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA05_SCENERY\scenery\FTX_SCA_POI_objects_SanDiego_CBD.BGL.OFF

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA05_SCENERY\scenery\FTX_SCA_POI_objects_SanDiego_CBD-df.BGL.OFF

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA05_SCENERY\scenery\FTX_SCA_POI_objects_bridge_Coronado.BGL.OFF

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA05_SCENERY\scenery\FTX_SCA_PR_objects_SanDiego.BGL.OFF

AND INSIDE ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA06_CVX\scenery:

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA06_CVX\scenery\2_orthoimage_CA_USGS2012_SanDiego-Center_LOD4-16.BGL.OFF

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA06_CVX\scenery\2_orthoimage_CA_USGS2012_SanDiego-North_LOD4-16.BGL.OFF

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA06_CVX\scenery\2_orthoimage_CA_USGS2012_SanDiego-South_LOD4-16.BGL.OFF

THANKS

After starting the FTX Central a third time the Migration started and after that everything is fine now. The files you mentioned are set to off and in the Scenery Library the OrbX entries are positioned on top. Is the Migration responsible for this?

Thank you for your help.

Ulf

Advice.thumb.jpg.6032ea02f5f7028bd48f2a11f920bfa2.jpg

Library.thumb.jpg.5ef4ff9019663382587d46db3742f9f4.jpg

Archived