Removing Freeware/Demos from FTC Central

jfwharton

Hello,

I have been trying to find a way to remove some of the Demos and Freeware from FTX Central V3.  For example, I no longer need the Pacific Northwest or Iceland demos and would like to remove them somehow from showing up in FTX Central.  Is there some way to do this? 

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

I'm not sure if my question belongs in the forum, but it seems related.  I installed to freeware global scenery for N. America because  I fly mostly the U.S. Midwest and South East regions.  There isn't much else available except for the payware version which I would like to get because the improvement to my overall scenery is stunning.  The problem is that I now have Russian Aeroflot Airlines maintenance hangers at all of my regional airports and U.S. Coast Guard installations.  The hangers are well done and perfectly placed, but simply don't belong there.  Aeroflot only services New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles, and they certainly aren't found on  U.S. military installations.  After the first installation I went into the  scenery and texture folders to see if deleting any file that had the word Russian or Hanger would help.  It actually worked, although I feared I had lost a lot of hangers at around the country I still had the vast improvement to the rest of the scenery in general.  Not long after that I saw that an update was available so I had that downloaded and installed.  With that, I found the all the Aeroflot hangers reappeared.  I went to the new folders and looked for the same type of files as before, but there were none to be  found.  I went to FTX Central and unchecked the only show products in the Orbx account" line and the only show products I have installed, but neither action has any effect. If there is a fix for this, I would appreciate any input you might have. 

Archived