ESSA blurry runways solution

robpol471

I opened with the ADE175 the ESSA_APX file in main program P3D v4.1 ORBX \ FTX_GLOBAL \ FTX_AA_ESSA \ Scenery
and selecting the runways, in "Runway" I deselected "Transparent" and configured Markings-Light-Primary
and Secondary and then I compiled. In Scenery I deleted ESSA_APX and replaced it with the compiled file ESSA_ADEP4_ADE
and asphalt, signs and lights of the runways are displayed correctly. All the taxiways remain blurry and not
 the grass is displayed.

ESSA runways, taxiways, squares and sign on ESSA for P3D v4.1 that were all blurry are all displayed correctly after
have copied from ESSA for P3D v3.4 the files in Scenery :  mark.global.BGL - lib_rwy.BGL - rwyBGL and sign.BGL. It does not appear, as in LOWI,
just the grass.

The issue here is that the airport works perfectly well in a correctly configured version of P3D v4.1.

It appears that your installation is not correctly configured.

Marcus has explained that you should not make the changes that you have.

It is, at best, tactless to pursue the matter with the product's own developer and worse to separately

publish your modifications as a "fix", temporary or not.

HI NIck,

I apologize, as I have said in another post to Marcus Nyberg, if my "solution" to my "problem on ESSA is interpreted as an Orbx unreliability. It is absolutely untrue and I repeat that any unauthorized variation Orbx on a product is at risk and danger of who does but after hours pass your instructions, downloaded it and checked the
 presence of ObjectFlow of FTX Central 3.2.3.0, leave in the P3D v4.1 Layer only the products Orbx and modify ESSA configurations
 on FTX Central then use ADE for the runway etc. and finally reminding me that ESSA version v3.4 did not show on P3D v4 the builds
 but showed the runways and the taxiways came after many attempts at those four files that solved this "my" problem at Essa
and, sorry, but having ... 70 years I would like to spend more time flying and I'm content to have found this, which I repeat, is a "my"
 risk and danger.

Archived