Multiplayer

teecee

Is there anyone that would be interested in MP flying single's or twins low and slow in the USA, the UK and Australia?

I do not have much of the Europe scenery, and not really interested in flying there..

I am in the USA, so time wise anyone joining would need to be in either the USA or the UK as Aus is behind my time by sixteen hours  which makes MP difficult. I use Skype for communication and FSCloud for MP plus Little Map for navigation.. Teecee.

Thanks Ron..Installed the two programs..You may have to talk me through using the Teamspeak though. I will try to sign on at 1800 UK time and see how it goes.. I have PM'd you my email address and my Skype name in case you have the program ..Teecee.

sorry to be so long in getting back to you guys, had to  have some surgery.. I am clear now to 19th of this month and that should be the end of all this hospital stuff. Dayle I will check that group out, and thanks for that..and no, I  have many more A/C, it's just that I prefer "low and slow" hence the reference to the singles.. Hope to fly with you  soon..Terry (Teecee)

7 minutes ago, teecee said:

sorry to be so long in getting back to you guys, had to  have some surgery

Whatever was ailing you Terry, I hope you are on the mend now and on a good road to recovery. Now, hopefully you can enjoy some sim flying :)

Archived