Hi there,

not seeing that "lake" here. Possibly a third-party add-on that sits somewhere above the Orbx block of entries. If you're not sure what that might be you can follow the 50/50 approach: deactivate half of your scenery library menu entries above the Orbx block (you can do so during a flight, in slew or pause mode) and check for changes. Make active the half of the entries that contains the issue, then split that in half again, etc. Usually, it takes only a few iterations to find the culprit.

Cheers, Holger

FTX GES - SW of Treuchtlingen.jpg

Hi Stewart,

so you have no other entries at all above the Orbx/FTX block of entries in your scenery library?

The issue doesn't look like mesh because the bottom of the hole seems to be water. Terrain mesh files can't change land to water or vice versa thus it appears to be a rogue lake polygon with an incorrect fixed elevation.

Cheers, Holger

5 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks Holger is it a problem with south Germany I will go there tomorrow regards stewart

Did you go there again after seeing this issue? It may be a scenery loading problem in P3D V4.0 that needs to be investigated further and reported to LM.

Bests,

Sascha

Stewart - I've several of these "holes" with P3Dv4. I'm using the original Ultimate Mesh (not Next Generation). I'm sure they are caused by the mesh because when I disable the mesh they go away. Strange things these computers..........Doug

Archived