FTX Central Stopped Working?

New York

Okay so I had to query Microsoft to find out how to delete a file like this, I did a system configuration, "safe mode" reboot and finally deleted the FTX Central file. I then went into FTX Direct and re-downloaded FTX Central file, it installed, for now anyway. To much work for what should be a simple task.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, merryweather said:

My ftx Central stopped working after I tried to buy a product. I still have no joy and am angry at having to be a computer technician to fix this.!

Hi,

A little over the top Sir? We are here to help, you have given very little, if no information for us to diagnose your issue, I would suggest first, checking what is installed on your Pc that may inhibit FTXCV3 from working correctly. Please reply with answers to the below questions.

1. Do you have a Malware application installed?

2. What settings level is your UAC?

3. Do you receive an error log?

4. Have you installed anything on your Pc recently?

5. Have you checked your extensions to make sure an app is there you did not approve? or did? 

I look forward to helping you Resolve this topic:)

Sorry , didn't mean to be arsey! FTX central has been working perfectly until I tried to purchase Europe lc, A code was sent but went to my old phone, I left the page with no purchase. I only have Norton Security Deluxe on my windows 7 system.  UAC never notify,  3. no, 4 no, 5 not sure what your asking, don't do Apps. I'm trying to find ftx Central programme so I can delete it and re-install.

Thankyou for your response. ( I'm 76 so struggle at times with computers)

can't find ftxc3.log.

Archived