LEBB elevations not working well

Claudio Palmas

I purchased orbx LEBB (Bilbao). I have been unable correct the elevation of the airport with the Global vector control panel. The airport elevations are not fixed after several attempts. I have all the stuff,  FS Global mesh FTX global, vector, LC Europe, etc. (FSX steam edition)

What can I do to correct this?

Hi there,

this type of issue typically happens if another add-on for that airport uses a different reference altitude but has higher display priority than our version. If you don't know which add-on that might be run a Windows Explorer search of your entire flightsim folder tree for all .bgl files that include the airport's ICAO as part of their names -- e.g., search term *LEBB*.bgl -- and post a list or screenshot of the results with full file names and folder paths. An example of such a list is shown here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/134687-kmry-elevation-issue/?do=findComment&comment=1195382

Cheers, Holger

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Posted before in wrong place, I think.

Just purchased Bilbao and I have elevation proble.

Tried Vector but no LEBB there.

Carried explore search for other LEBB files but as in attached just in FTX global so any other solutions ?5a1aac72850ae_Lebb2.thumb.JPG.868754ea71286b7276ed1638520b1f10.JPG5a1aac7125861_Lebb1.thumb.JPG.3b017e200bb03be66d6499870c5d7afb.JPG

The solution will be as Holger has said.

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with the airport which looks just as it should

when there are only FTX products correctly installed.

Airports can be affected by spurious files, duplicate airports, incorrect positioning

in the scenery library and AI and navigation update software.

Archived