FTX Global Base and Vector are installed but not showing in P3Dv4

Reginleif

Hi There. 

Just purchased P3Dv4 (just been installed) and I'm having a problem. I'm trying to get FTX Global Base and Vector to show up in P3D. But all I have is the default/vanilla scenery. I'm using FTX Central v3.2.1.1. Which is saying that FTX Global Base, Vector, as well as the libraries are all installed and up to date. They show up in P3D's scenery library screen but not in the 3D world. I was using FTX Global Base and Vector with FSX-Steam just fine. But now that I've moved over to P3D I have basically discarded FSX-Steam. Uninstalling everything FSX-Steam and its addons including FTX Central. Just so I can start from scratch in P3D.

So yeah I'll appreciate any help I can get thank you.

Hi

I see Global Base is definitely installed. FSX Steam and P3Dv4 are very different.

Also try and uncheck the "Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegetation" in P3D settings and restart your sim, this should get your trees looking normal.

And if you could also please post a few more screenshots around some water and coastlines and include the coordinates then we can have a closer look to confirm Vector is installed.

Cheers

Doug

Hi 

More screenshots here. And the trees are back.

LAT: S34 2.29 LON: E151 13.40 ALt: 514ft Heading 002

CZx4eV3.jpg

LAT: S44 19.31 LON: E171 18.09 ALt: 514ft Heading 351

7dcjXGH.jpg

LAT: S44 0.18 LON: E170 30.00 ALt: 2690ft Heading 232

x8Y80QH.jpg

LAT: N61 9.94 LON: W150 4.34 ALt: 412ft Heading 047

ux9EFY4.jpg

Archived