[P3Dv4] Arlanda APX without static aircraft

Er!k

Hello Marcus,

First of all; many thanks for the Arlanda update! It really brings life to the airport! One small issue; I have deselected static AI because I have my own AI Package, but there is only 1 APX file. This means that the static parkings remain empty. This was not the case in the earlier versions of Arlanda. For now I have modified the APX myself and copied the parkings from the old version, but it would be nice to have this feature back in v1.20.

And do you have any update on the moving jetways?

Thanks!

Erik

Hi Erik!

Well spotted. Yes we decided to use the same APX files for both settings. Our main idea was that it would free up spots if you have an intense AI-package so you would have somewhere to park even if its full. For the users using the statics option we figured they probably do not use an AI-package and the problem got solved that way.

We will probably need to re-enable those spots for the moving gates edition anyways so might only be temporary with the current solution. Surprised you noticed :)

Sorry, no news on the moving gates. I'm sure the team working on that is doing whatever they can to get the new tech out soon.

Regards,

Marcus

Archived