missing docks ect. CAC8 CAG8 CAX6 P3D V4

Chuck Prowse

I have Global, vector, NALC and PNW. I installed CAC8, CAG8 and CAX6 to have detailed float plane hubs and I am missing the docks, boxes floating in mid air, trucks suspended and blurry grass. I have adjusted settings, I have checked and unchecked the options in those control folders and no change. I did have to configure vector as KSEA was off but these are ORBX airports and should already be configured to run with the other ORBX stuff. Despite having a i7-7700K 4.2 with 10% overclocking kaby lake 8MG 16G memory DDR4 and MSI GTX 1070 8GB when things are maxed I get the black screen so I have things cut back a bit but at the recommended settings 5m mesh res, 7cm text res ect. thanks. looks like everything is installed not sure why it is doing this. thanks in advance. also waiting for tongass fjords to be V4 so I can start running misty moorings. 

Hi Chuck

You will need to opt in to the Object Flow 2 beta to get your CAC8, CAG8 and CAX6 airports to work.

To install Tongass Fjords, have a look at the below link, as it is not an Orbx product.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/491556-installing-tongass-fjords-x-prepar3d-v3-v4/

Cheers

Doug

I looked at tongass but since I have p3d v4 it is not a direct install. I've had this Windows 10 machine only a few days and still struggling to figure it all out. I need to transfer all of my p3d stuff off my C drive too and it is not as easy as W7 at all. I have 2 2 TB accessory drives empty right now but still have about 60GB free on C but know it will fill up fast. Anxiously waiting for the ORBX airports like KORS to be V4 ready too. Anyone know of a tongass fjords installer in the works for P3D V4? 

I think I can figure it out. I used to program in add ons all the time on FSX but being years since and learning a new operating system will take a bit. I do have ORBX Pacific Fjords but I realize that is different. D is working on KPAE and Renton and apparently F2G KSEA works with this but I have not determined if all of this will work with ORBX yet. Be a great PNW make over if it does. Appreciate the help. I will give it a go when I get an opportunity. 

Archived