HELP or give me my money back whatever thanks

Skymaster67

Hi bought  this program from you guys way back in 2016. Tried contacting you earlier back then, got frustrated and gave up no response. So am writing in forum, hoping for an answer. Hopefully good answer.
Transaction ID etc :

Transaction ID: 5836b2ba61ad4

Product: FTX Global openLC North America

Amount paid: $54.95 AUD

Purchased at: 2016-11-24 09:29:11

Quantity purchased: 1

DOES NOT WORK ON MY VERSION OF FSX-Acceleration . HAVE UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED AND UNINSTALLED FSX A FEW TIMES and same issue. The scenery is all blocky and black. My FTX Global base works fine, so does the HD Trees. But everytime I install LC North America I get blocky black scenery.
My computer: I3750, WD 1TB HDD, 16gig of DDR4Ram, Nvdia/Asus Rog GTX 1050Ti 4gb card, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.   HELP PLEASE and or unable to resolve please give me my money back.

Thanks,

Sincerely a very frustrated simmer.

Chet Guha

Thank you sir,

Your idea worked. Am now reinstalling OpenLCNorth America and hope all is well. For I , like y'all need it to be truly AS REAL AS IT GETS up there in them virtual skies. :-)

BTW, can anyone create a photorealistic KDTW? Thats Detroit Wayne County Metro International Airport, complete with the MacNamara, L.C Smith and North terminals? I work there would love to see a photo realistic scenery of that.

Thanks again,

Chet

Archived