Can not find CAC8 Nanaimo Water Aerodrome

Johnliem

@Nick Cooper You are correct - I could join - but obviously I have chosen not to - I pay for products and pay for them to be complete and wait for patches etc. Perhaps in my old age I am losing some of the patience I had and seem to demand more quality of my purchases.

You are often digging after me and my posts which are intended to help others understand why something isn't working or to point out how well ORBX works with other 3rd party add ons - or not.....I am starting to get a little ruffled by this fact. You will note, that the original post author is new... and may not be aware of this fact. I was simply posting this for their further clarity and education. For whatever reason, you seem to follow my posts around the board and make oft handed comments - Please refrain from this activity. If I am breaking a rule - that is something altogether different, at which time - please feel free to point me in the right direction/delete offending post etc;  prior to posting this I reread the rules of the forum and could find no mention of not being allowed to educate and assist community members. 

Archived