SAITECK YOLK BURNT OUT

cptdes

Just wondering if anyone in Australia has a Saitek yolk they would like to sell me.
The circuit board in mine has burned out and won't power up........and I don't want to try and fly via the keyboard.
My rudder pedals and throttle quads are OK (I have tested them independently) but they need to be connected to a working yolk.
If you can help let me know.
Thanks.

I've used saitek flight stuff for a while; however last year I broke the throttle level on a throttle quadrant I'd had for a while and was out of warranty; also at a time when there was a shortage of the quadrants worldwide. I contacted Saitek directly through their website asking if I could purchase the lever directly....and after a couple of days, someone messaged me back and informed me there was a shortage, and that she would check if a lever could be pulled from a returned item....... I wasn't hopeful

Another day later, and I got an email saying "thank you for contacting us recently, we have sent your item, please let us know when it arrives"..... expecting just a replacement lever, I was somewhat surprised to receive the lever, AND also a brand new throttle quadrant, free of charge with a personal note attached..... customer service like that is rare

Contact them, ask them if the parts available.... you never know :)

Saitek has now been taken over by Logitech , I purchased a new Saitek/Logitech  yoke, and it looks just the same as the old Saitek yoke, except some documentation has the Logitech logo .  Logitech has set up Saitek help forum so good luck, but I am not optimistic .

regards 

• 2 years later...

Does anyone know if you can purchase a PCB for the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke? Part of the PCB is burnt and everything powers up, including USB and throttle connection, but the LED screen comes on and remains green without anything else. Or is there a specific PCB model # I could use to buy the exact same? I've looked all over mine to no avail! Thank you all in advance!

-John

I have a Saitek yoke you may have. I tried it for a while, but hated the huge null zone.  Never could manage a crosswind landing. Went back to the CH.  When that wears out I'm considering the new Honeycomb. Anyway it hasn't been used much.

Now here's the problem.  You're in Australia, I'm in the USA.  I've not an clue how much it would cost to ship it, but I guess I can find out.  I don't want money for the yoke itself, but if it proves feasible, I'll send it if you pay for the  shipping.

Note that during this pandemic, getting post office service may be difficult here.  Limited or no customer lobby service.

Ken

This offer applies to Iceman, or anyone else, too. Don't know where you are, but if you can use the yoke and pay the shipping costs, you may have it.

PM me.

Ken

10 hours ago, cptdes said:

To all the good folk who have just emailed me offering a yoke thank you :)

However my original post was put up in 2017 and I have since bought a new one

Cheers all.

:lol::lol:

Archived