To Airline Or Not to Airline

JohnnyJohnJohn

Though I admit, I love the thought of General Aviation flying in P3D V4, but I am interested in getting more complex and interesting aircraft to fly that can be a challenge.  I have mastered Business Jets in FSX - The Eaglesoft Citation X specifically, where I could land no matter what weather, and nice smooth approaches that were flown by the book.  

I have to ask - if I were to get an airliner - Boeing 737 NG Specifically - would you choose PMDG or iFly and why?  I am really considering adding either one to my library of aircraft.

Thanks in advance everyone.  Looking forward to the opinions and suggestions. 

Hi,

I put a quite similar question here and got some pretty good opinions:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/516015-suggestion-for-a-good-entry-level-b737/#comment-3676814

I opted for PMDG, thus I naturally can't compare myself. Anyway, the PMDG 737 NGX comes with a collection of excellent manuals which should get me going.

Kind regards, Michael

25 minutes ago, pmb said:

Hi,

I put a quite similar question here and got some pretty good opinions:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/516015-suggestion-for-a-good-entry-level-b737/#comment-3676814

I opted for PMDG, thus I naturally can't compare myself. Anyway, the PMDG 737 NGX comes with a collection of excellent manuals which should get me going.

Kind regards, Michael

Thanks Michael.  To me the difference in price compared to the 80.00 ng from iFly or the price requested from PMDG.  Still debating which one.  The iFly also has the BBJ models which appeals to me - I like the business class flying. :) 

Archived