LOWI, I am speechless ! Wow !

Mikelab6

Just bought and installed LOWI and I am speechless.  This scenery is spectacular ! I think it's the best buy for me so far. I don't know how the developer (Jarrad Marshall) can put all those details in a scenery and keep an outstanding performance while flying over (+ 60 FPS, I am locked at 60 by vsync). Congratulation Jarrad and thank you very much for this masterpiece !

With the sale going on, this scenery is a steal at 48% discount ! Go grab it asap, you won't regret it !!  Wow ! Can't believe it ! ....

Mike

I agree Mike!  It is great scenery.  I bought both the P3D and Aerofly versions.

Spoiler alert!  Stop reading if you want to find the helicopter pads on your own.

It was a bit of a challenge finding some of them, so here are the Lat/Long if you are having trouble.

LOJT Hat Tux heliport (Madseit, Austia) [N47 08.01, E011 42.23]

LOIN Feuerwehrschule heliport (Telfs, Austria) [N47 18.52, E011 03.03]

Emergency Pad (Buch-in-Tyrol, Austria) [N47 22.54, E011 44.70]

Innsbruck Hospital [N47 15.66, E011 23.08]

• Nick Cooper changed the title to LOWI, I am speechless ! Wow !

Mike, I agree, as you say it is truly a masterpiece and what a bargain with this sale price. I too bought the AF2 version which made it even better.  Don't forget to travel outside and try out the small airports.  Just beautiful, everyone of them. 

Have fun.

Jim

Archived